Flooring & Tile Account ExecutiveWe are looking for salespeople that love engaging customers.
Flooring & Tile Account Executive
Full Time ~ Greensboro and Winston-Salem, NC
The Flooring & Tile Account Executive requires an individual to interact with customers and assist them in making product choices according to their individual needs. Whether the interaction occurs in our showroom, in the customer’s home, or in the community, the objective is always to make the customer’s buying decision easier. Therefore, the ideal candidate must be willing to divide his or her work time between the showroom floor, visiting customers’ homes, prospecting for new clients, and networking within the community. In order to be a successful, the candidate must also be willing to undergo our extensive product and sales training, in order to become a certified flooring expert.
It is also expected that the individual be a self-starter, well-organized, and willing to create new business as well as to provide outstanding customer service and follow-up.
• Meet and exceed flooring, tile and floor care products sales goals by handling walk-in customers, serving specialty niche groups and cold calling within the communities we serve.
• Work with customers to determine their wants and needs in order to match products and services efficiently.
• Keep up-to-date on our wide selection of products along with the benefits and warranties provided by each.
• Provide outstanding customer service with little to no customer complaints.
• Provide timely and accurate measurements and/or quotes using tools in the RFMS system, which will include Client Management and Measure software.
• Process all sales paperwork within 48 hours of customer approval.
• Build client and specialty niche relationships within our community.
• Work effectively with other store employees including the sharing of showroom clean up, manning the front desk and Saturday/Event duties.
• Understand and execute sales strategies effectively.
• Handle customer payments and collections or obtain credit authorization.
• Use computer system to research availability of merchandise and to process orders.
• Follow-up with all customer requests or concerns within 24 hours.
• Answer product questions and provide accurate information to customers.
• Professional dress is required.
• A minimum of 1 years retail sales experience required; flooring or tile experience helpful.
• A passion for, or experience with, decorating or design.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
• Must be willing to work a schedule that includes some Saturdays and community events.
• Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and be willing to learn our retail software.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Professionalism, to include dependability, accountability, and punctuality.
• Self-motivated and internally-driven to excel
• Time management skills for juggling multiple (and sometimes competing) deadlines and deliverables.
Send your resume and salary requirements to Info@CarpetOneByHenry.com