CARPET INSTALLERS NEEDED10+ Years Experience
Carpet One By Henry is a family owned flooring retailer with locations in Greensboro & Winston-Salem. Due to our current growth, we are in need of additional independent contract carpet installers. Our average installation crew has been with us 19 years, which speaks volume to our company's credibility.
Below are the job requirements:
- Cut and trim carpet to fit along wall edges, openings, and projections, finishing the edges with a wall trimmer.
- Install carpet on some floors using adhesive, following prescribed method.Nail tack strips around area to be carpeted or use old strips to attach edges of new carpet.
- Roll out, measure, mark, and cut carpeting to size with a carpet knife, following floor sketches and allowing extra carpet for final fitting.
- Stretch carpet to align with walls and ensure a smooth surface, and press carpet in place over tack strips or use staples, tape, tacks or glue to hold carpet in place.
- Join edges of carpet and seam edges where necessary, by sewing or by using tape with glue and heated carpet iron.
- Measure, cut and install tackless strips along the baseboard or wall.
Move furniture from area to be carpeted and remove old carpet and padding.
We are looking for teams with 10 years experience or more. Contact us today by calling Teresa Ridge at 336-379-1018 or email your work expereince to info@CarpetOneByHenry.com
Job Type: Contract
Required experience: carpet installation: 10 years
Required language: English